Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring is in the air!

Of course, it was snowing yesterday (just flurries) but today is a beautiful day. I had a great time in Chilliwack. Met some really nice people. The weather was horrible, but we were dry inside. As promised I took down a lot of our own ranch products and I was pretty happy with the variety that we had available.
When I got back I had a great time visiting with all the animals. Baby sheep are doing great, we have started calving, so we had half a dozen calves while I was gone, even one of the rabbits had babies. I had a great time playing with Danny. He really is becoming such an individual. We are going to move him and his roommate into a larger stall beside Rosie. After we had finished playing (unfortunately I can't play and take photos at the same time!) and I put him back in his stall - he was soooo hungry! He just started chowing down! Anyway, I snapped a couple shots of him with his head completely buried in his hay and then when he came up for air he had hay sticking all over him - completely adorable!

No comments: